I hope this blog post finds you doing well and you and your family are safe and healthy. I’m sure a lot of you are juggling multiple roles and responsibilities that you never expected. If you are a parent of a school aged child you are now learning how to homeschool. If you are still working an essential business you are probably working longer and harder hours as well as homeschooling if you are a parent. It certainly is a crazy time right now.
I know how hard emotionally and mentally and even physically this can be for all of you. And myself as a small business owner who has been forced to close, life has definitely thrown a curve ball at us. As the impact of COVID-19 grows my top priority is the well-being of my family, my team and our continued ability to serve our clients. With that said, I just want to share with all of you the steps we are taking in the studio to ensure the safety of everyone.
- The studio is currently closed thru April 30th, 2020. All of our April sessions have been rescheduled in order to give this chaos time to pass.
- The studio has been thoroughly disinfected and will be again before re-opening. All wardrobe and bedding has been run through a hot wash and also new bedding has already been purchased.
- Moving forward we will implement mandatory hand washing once entering the studio.
- We will be monitoring dates closely and if the “stay at home” order is extended passed April 30th and you have a session coming up within the new timeframe, please know that I will be in touch and we will reschedule your session for a future 2020 date with zero rescheduling fees applied.
- Myself and Mary Ann along with our families and our hair and makeup artists are all following the social distancing guidelines. We may all be going a little stir crazy, but at least we are safe and healthy.
- We will continue to keep an eye on the situation and make further adjustments to our action plan if and when necessary. The health and well-being of our clients, team, and community are of utmost importance to us and will continue to be our north star as we navigate the road ahead.
- In addition to these steps, we will be monitoring the latest information including recommendations from the CDC and World Health Organization and doing our part to stop the spread of this disease.
I also would just like to let you know that we are still open for future sessions and ladies, I know you’ll need a little me time, a little pampering when this is all said and done. So book your future 2020 session NOW. No need to wait. Get on our summer or fall schedule now. Click here to schedule your FREE NO OBLIGATION phone consultation. I’d love to talk with you and tell you exactly what a day of pampering can do for you.
Please do not hesitate to contact me by either scheduling a phone call above or even simply fill out the contact form below.
Stay safe and stay healthy. Much love, Kimberly and Mary Ann