“I really loved it. It gave me another level of comfort and confidence in myself. Also it definitely made me want to do more photos again!”
Make-up: Bloom By Kerry
Kimberly Ann Photography is located in East Troy, WI in Southeastern WI. Feel free to contact us by filling contact form at the bottom of this post, email Kimberly directly at email@example.com or call 262-492-3893.
1) Have you ever done a boudoir shoot before? If yes, how did your shoot with Kimberly compare to your prior experience?
Yes I had done one before. KAP was far more involved and far more of a professional setting/situation. I loved that I wasn’t in and out in 20 minutes. It was over 2 hours and it was all very comfortable, not rushed and I loved that she had her own outfit ideas beyond what was brought.
2) What was your own personal reason for wanting to have a boudoir session? Was your session a gift for anyone special, or just for yourself?
I did it for myself, but also as a big gift for my husband for Christmas and it worked out PERFECTLY.
3) Why did you choose Kimberly Ann Photography for your boudoir experience?
I saw her post about the Body Love project and wanted to try to sign up because I, like so many others, am not physically happy with myself but wanted to see myself in another light.
4) How did your session with Kimberly Ann Photography differ from what you were expecting before entering our studio?
I didn’t know what to expect in all honesty. But it was refreshing to do so many poses and outfits and not feel rushed!
5) What was your favorite part of the boudoir experience?
Definitely seeing my photos. I loved that the most. It gave me a sense of relief when I looked at them and didn’t immediately want to pick myself apart like I do regularly.
6) Other than beautiful photos, of course, what else did you take away from your boudoir experience? What type of impact did it have on you?
I really loved it. It gave me another level of comfort and confidence in myself. Also it definitely made me want to do more photos again!